Monday, May 12, 2008

ODE TO MA!

So theres this woman i know.
She's pretty cool and I love her alot.
Unfortunatly, i was MIA on mothers day!
My heart hurts a bit
but reat assure, our love goes beyond borders.
So ill pop in to the A-town in four months and we'll be reunited.
But for mothers day I send a flower with a note...



MOM, I love you so much.
I love that I have received so many amazing qualities and
characteristics from you. You are somehow directly or indirectly
involved in every favorite memory.
Some of my favorite memories of you are when you laugh so hard that your smile
is contagious and you can't really breathe for a while,or start crying...:)
Or when you do silly things and you give me this look of "Oops" and than smile...Haha.
I love the way you can take charge of a situation and I always know Im safe with you.
You claim your my biggest fan, and truely your actions and unconditional love prove it
everyday. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you or want to talk.
I know im selfish and take advantage of you alot and I am so sorry for the times I have
forgotten to show you how much I love you. You mean the world to me and have truely made all the difference between Heaven and Hell here on earth. Thank you and Dad for following Christ and introducing me to Him. You were used in the saving of many souls. And that love and obedience has inspired me.

I love you mom. Your my best friend. I love being like you and I also want you too know how proud I am of you. I can only wish that my kids will feel the same love and value that I have felt and been instilled with from you. I want to raise my kids like you and daddio raised us.

Man, mom, I just love you.
Thank you.
I raise my coffee cup to your honor:)
Your the best.
With Love- Ashley.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Thank you so much for that sweet "ode-to-mom". What an awesome way to share your heart. The feelings are so mutual and my heart is so proud to call you my little girlie. I feel that you are in Kona for the both of us. I look forward to that cup of coffee and some quality chat time.
I love you,
Mom

Rosalee Lister said...

WOW! I'm not your mom (obviously), but I was very touched! Any mother would be proud to call you her daughter! That was so thoughtful of you!
~Rosalee